WEB BLOG
this site the web

Lonely Day

Dunno y suddenly feel lonely when i write this blog..
mayb is tired..
mayb is ntg to do..
watever..
now write something tat i do tdy..
 
Morning..
Ya Morning..
I OVERSLEEP!!
*SHIT*
within 1 hour i need to prepare myself
and from my hs to gurney..
almost crazy..
but luckily i still on time..
and i go buy a cup of coffee
from Starbucks with my colleague+senior..

(My Coffee)
 (Our Bill)

Then lunch go eat
"Bak Kut Teh"..
but the bak kut teh hor
bo bak kut teh eh taste eh..
*WIRED*
(4get to take pic again..)
After that go back to work lo..

When finish work..
i go fetch "Xiao Twins" go QB..
she wan to fix the RAM into her lappy..
 
Done then go eat Western Food with her..
i like the place..
food quite nice..
but not expensive..
enviroment oso ok..

(My Chicken Cordan Blue)
 
(Her Chicken Chop with BBQ sause)

After that send her back to her hostel..
then i go back home d lo..

Write until now only rmb..
I 4GET TO RETURN SHE MONEY..
*alamak*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies